General Counsel Services
Serving as Your ‘In-House’ Counsel to Address a Variety of Needs.
For growing businesses, having on-call general counsel provides invaluable tools to help navigate the complexities of the business-legal environment. Our general counsel clients enjoy the benefits of having on-call counsel available 24/7, fixed rate and economical billing, expedited handling of minor legal/litigation matters, and ongoing, seamless legal support without the economic burden of “billable hours.”
Our seasoned attorneys serve as outside “in house” counsel to thriving companies across a broad range of industries. Our clients benefit from having a strong legal team at their fingertips to help prevent litigation and other legal challenges from occurring in the first place. Utilizing our “real world” experience and our industry know-how, we can effectively provide advice and, if necessary, defend companies that need legal support.
Offering A Broad Range of Legal Services
Business owners face a long list of tasks when establishing, operating or dissolving a company, ranging from employment and personnel issues to contract negotiation. Our attorneys will work closely with you, obtaining an in-depth understanding of your business model and objectives. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best and most cost-effective solutions to your legal concerns. We also emphasize a proactive approach that mitigates the client’s risks and eliminates issues that could lead to unnecessary lawsuits. Our skilled business lawyers help you save time and money, while avoiding potential legal headaches both now and in the future.
Our team provides general counsel services specifically tailored to each client’s needs. As outside general counsel, we provide legal guidance in key areas, such as:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts that help our clients form solid relationships with employees, subcontractors and vendors.
- Sharing industry-specific insights that allow you to benefit from the experiences of other companies.
- Establishing an intellectual protection strategy, including registering trademarks, obtaining patents, and protecting trade secrets, as well as monitoring and responding to potential infringement allegations.
- Reviewing contracts and key documents.
- Reviewing and negotiating leases.
- Risk management, arbitration, mediation, and litigation
- Assessing whether a potential transaction is beneficial for your company.
- General business, day-to-day legal, and compliance issues
- Corporate governance matters
- Employment and human resource matters
Dedicated Business Attorneys
Our experienced attorneys provide the relevant business and legal insight to navigate through and resolve your day-to-day business challenges. To learn more about the services we can offer you and your business, give us a call today or contact us online. From our offices in Los Angeles, we proudly serve clients throughout the United States, North America and the world.
We offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthroughs business insights